Sonic Spectrum will make your wedding reception a memorable party!
DJ & Emcee services included for your reception space!
First & foremost, Sonic Spectrum delivers an energetic, memorable, & professional live performance that will get your friends & family on the dance floor and have them talking about your reception for years to come!
The band’s song list has been carefully crafted to engage with everyone from grandmas to late-night party people and can easily be tailored for your needs. One of the many reasons Sonic Spectrum is perfect for wedding receptions!
With a decade of wedding reception experience, the band partners with you & your coordinators to make planning stress-free and ensure flawless execution of the details on your big day. Everything you need for your reception space is included: professional sound system & stage lighting, DJ & Emcee services for key moments (like the entrance of the bridal party and the bride & groom’s first dance), and an incredible live performance of all the best classic-to-modern party music!
Plus, Sonic Spectrum offers FREE DJ music & sound for everything in your main reception space (like cocktail hour & dinner), with sound options available for outside your main reception space as well.
- energetic, professional, & memorable live performance from lifelong musicians
- a HUGE variety of the best party music performed live: funk, rock, pop & soul, classic to modern
- professional sound system & stage lighting
- easily shareable, detailed planning document with ALL the right questions to ensure all the details happen just as you wish on your big day
- song downloads for special moments and DJ requests for the dance floor *available for FREE in areas Sonic Spectrum is already providing sound
- DJ & Emcee services for key moments, like the the bride & groom’s 1st dance, special dances with parents, garter & bouquet tosses, cake cutting, entrance of the bridal party, & exit music
- DJ music for everything in your main reception space, like cocktail hour & dinner *options available for DJ music outside your main reception space as well
- additional sounds systems available for DJ music outside the main receptions space
- the band learning new songs to play live for key moments & special requests (Or, downloading songs to DJ is a FREE option, offered as a courtesy so you don’t have to hire & coordinate with anyone else)
- custom playlists of special-request DJ music for you and your guests (otherwise, the band has several appropriate playlists of DJ music already prepared for cocktail hour & dinner so you don’t have to think about it at all! General direction welcome. As little or as much as you want to be involved.)
- custom song medleys for fun dances including multiple songs (DJ or live band options available)
- Travel from Wilmington NC is no problem. Sonic Spectrum has traversed the East Coast from top to bottom performing in New York, NY all the way down to Miami, FL.
Wondering about something you don’t see listed?
Please don’t hesitate to ask. The band is easy to work with & more than happy to help.Contact The Band Our Recommended Vendors
Beautiful rustic venue on the water in downtown Wilmington NC! They have different size spaces available that can be combined as needed.
This historic landmark venue is a bed and breakfast located in beautiful downtown Wilmington. If you are looking for classy and elegant location for your wedding, look no further.
Elegant and spacious ballrooms- very modern spaces to work with! The location is right across from Mayfaire Towne Center, so it’s very convenient for shopping and entertainment as well!
Murrells Inlet is one of the most beautiful coastal areas in North Carolina and Hot Fish Club has the perfect view of the sound! The restaurant has excellent food so catering is an option as well. The outside Gazebo has 3 bars and a great place for live bands- it’s the ultimate party zone for sure. The staff are all extremely friendly as well!
This beautifully restored gothic church in downtown Wilmington is perfect for weddings and live music! There’s plenty of room for dinner and dancing in the main banquet hall and the lovely courtyard outside is a great location for wedding ceremonies. The stage inside is also perfect for live music!
Sitting on three acres of unspoiled beauty overlooking Masonboro Island, is Wilmington’s newest outdoor event venue, Marker 137 ~ A Sounds View Event. Surrounded by ancient oak trees, this special venue makes for a photographers dream.
Fun and affordable! Best of all, Billy is very experienced, knowledgeable, honest, and fast. He also allows you to customize only what you need and want- perfect!
Belinda is a pro. She is fun and easy to work with, all while producing high quality work!
Great communication, attention to detail and above all else, amazing photos! To quote Dana: “It’s an honor to be a part of one of the biggest days in a couple’s life, so I want to do all that I can to make their first day as husband and wife a successful one! Also, I commit to donating 10% of all income to nonprofits, both locally and globally. I’m grateful that I get to use photography to make a difference.”
High-end wedding photography and videography local to Wilmington, NC. They “love authentic people, powerful stories, and all things film.”
Best bang for your buck in the Wilmington NC area. They are very easy to work with and consistently deliver in spades!
VERY high quality food and reasonable pricing as well. Best shrimp and grits we’ve ever had! If you’re in Wilmington, stop in for breakfast or brunch and order from the weekly specials menu (unless you get the award winning shrimp and grits from the regular menu). They always have great versions (that change each week) of eggs Benedict, frittatas, and other breakfast favorites, like a lasagna omelet and even a pulled pork BBQ eggs Benedict!
Working with Sally and Kickstand Events is such a treat. I can tell you from another vendor’s standpoint, she exhibits excellent communication and commitment above and beyond the call of duty to ensure everything is perfect for everyone involved. Sally helped with everything from floor plans to timelines, PLUS she booked the band’s ferry tickets to Bald Head Island and back. Is having your own golf cart on BHI rockstar status? It should be, and that’s Kickstand Events.
Judy is wonderful to work with and will ensure your big day is exactly as you wish!
Exceptional Wedding and Event Planning serving North Carolina! A Shindig Southern Event Planning is a full service event planning company dedicated to making your event dreams a reality!
Sound for Wedding Ceremonies
If you want to ensure your guests & family can hear your vows, you want to work with Gregg Scott & Modern Sound. Sonic Spectrum’s experience working with Gregg is consistently excellent. It’s no wonder our paths always cross when he’s providing sound for the band on big stages, where the stakes are high & only professionals are trusted with the job.
Hair & Make-up
Specializing in bridal party make-up, Silverceiling is an airbrush makeup artistry business that is completely custom-fit to your vision, personality, and agenda.